Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 851.442 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,062,139 Kwacha (€7,120) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,780,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (27 minutes ago)