Cost of living comparison between Salzburg, Austria and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 774.778 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 57% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,670,143 Kwacha (€4,737) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)