Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 204.097 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,783,472 Kwacha (R$ 8,738) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)