Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 233.824 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,064,803 Kwacha (R$ 13,107) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)