Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 203.374 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,237,530 Kwacha (R$ 11,002) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$9 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)