Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.850 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,369,332 Kwacha (Mex$ 38,196) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)