Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.915 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,884,186 Kwacha (Mex$ 48,418) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)