Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.884 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,460,111 Kwacha (Mex$ 38,542) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)