Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.659 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 946,480 Kwacha (ARS $22,720) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 913,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)