Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.354 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,347,347 Kwacha (ARS $52,923) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)