Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,096 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 714.120 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,341,195 Kwacha ($7,479) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)