Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 727.260 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,183,405 Kwacha ($7,127) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,190,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 63 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)