Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.700 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,365,583 Kwacha ($7,497) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,330,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)