Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.750 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,179,676 Kwacha ($4,436) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)