Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.320 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,343,250 Kwacha ($3,271) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,910,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)