Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 843.108 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 102% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,409,194 Kwacha (€5,230) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,180,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)