Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.903 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 503,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 440,613 Kwacha (₨44,491) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)