Cost of living in Salem, India vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.301 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 600,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 532,546 Kwacha (₨51,697) in Salem.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 4 hours ago)