Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.469 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 349,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 309,332 Kwacha (₨29,547) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (42 minutes ago)