Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.013 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 368,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 320,146 Kwacha (₨29,071) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vitória costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)