Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.170 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 397,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 346,475 Kwacha (₨31,018) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (23 minutes ago)