Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.425 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 610,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 539,479 Kwacha (₨51,747) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (34 minutes ago)