Cost of living in Salem, India vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.068 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 567,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 497,950 Kwacha (₨49,458) in Salem.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)