Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05381 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 327,900 Kwacha (Rp 6,094,120) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)