Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05348 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 314,778 Kwacha (Rp 5,886,252) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)