Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05372 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 328,247 Kwacha (Rp 6,110,701) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)