Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1855.510 MWK / OMR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,432,345 Kwacha (﷼ 1,311) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)