Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1862.838 MWK / OMR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,081,638 Kwacha (﷼ 1,654) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (44 minutes ago)