Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.885 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 731,471 Kwacha (33,424 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 707,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)