Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 20.583 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 416,288 Kwacha (20,225 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)