Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.301 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,053,260 Kwacha (﷼ 5,506) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 840,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)