Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.196 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 599,032 Kwacha (﷼ 3,133) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)