Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 191.153 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 599,910 Kwacha (﷼ 3,138) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)