Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 716.950 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,637,405 Kwacha ($5,073) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,070,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)