Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.170 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,035,154 Kwacha ($5,634) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,230,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (33 minutes ago)