Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 801.888 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 116% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,296,680 Kwacha (€5,358) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,990,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)