Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.059 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,442,646 Kwacha (руб 285,475) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,490,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)