Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.979 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,843,069 Kwacha (руб 237,330) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (43 minutes ago)