Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.044 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,826,536 Kwacha (руб 234,677) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,250,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (39 minutes ago)