Cost of living comparison between Saint Petersburg, Russia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.442 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,343,358 Kwacha (руб 204,797) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)