Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.487 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,557,347 Kwacha (руб 284,886) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,550,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)