Cost of living comparison between Saint Petersburg, Russia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.379 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,799,029 Kwacha (руб 245,973) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$70,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)