Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 949.395 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 121% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,445,085 Kwacha (£13,108) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,630,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)