Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 918.624 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 123% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 22,606,845 Kwacha (£24,609) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ensenada costs Mex$ 32 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)