Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 946.344 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 118% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,421,246 Kwacha (£12,069) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,240,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)