Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 878.561 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 118% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,105,683 Kwacha (£5,811) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (about 1 hour ago)