Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.158 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,750 Kwacha (3,238 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)