Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 867.879 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 103% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,776,704 Kwacha (€4,352) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (35 minutes ago)