Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.106 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,570,076 Kwacha (€5,896) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)