Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 767.693 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 149% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,834,295 Kwacha (€7,600) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (38 minutes ago)