Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.192 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 290,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 269,296 Kwacha (₨43,489) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)