Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.269 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,641 Kwacha (₨1,071) in Sahiwal.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)