Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.808 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 295,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 246,085 Kwacha (₨36,146) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (38 minutes ago)