Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.761 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 521,576 Kwacha (₨48,468) in Saharanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)