Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.417 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 503,356 Kwacha (₨48,321) in Saharanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 478,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (41 minutes ago)