Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.973 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 522,611 Kwacha (₨47,628) in Saharanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)