Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.060 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 487,620 Kwacha (₨44,089) in Saharanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 447,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)