Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.125 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 437,940 Kwacha (₨39,365) in Saharanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)