Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.117 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 527,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 488,432 Kwacha (₨43,935) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)