Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.508 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 428,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 394,787 Kwacha (₨37,569) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)