Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.502 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 354,025 Kwacha (₨33,711) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (23 minutes ago)