Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.254 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,953,189 Kwacha (¥472,181) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)