Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.545 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,767,282 Kwacha (¥575,610) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)