Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.283 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,447,144 Kwacha (¥389,483) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (43 minutes ago)