Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.092 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 561,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 530,913 Kwacha (7,070 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)