Cost of living in Sacramento, California, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.670 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sacramento, California (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,804,548 Kwacha ($5,309) in Sacramento, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)