Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 509.424 MWK / LYD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,348,038 Kwacha (4,609 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (44 minutes ago)