Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 526.687 MWK / LYD *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,147,429 Kwacha (2,179 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 988,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)