Cost of living comparison between Saarbrücken, Germany and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 777.085 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,804,272 Kwacha (€4,896) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (38 minutes ago)