Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 760.403 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,488,886 Kwacha (€3,273) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (39 minutes ago)