Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 199.290 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,334,635 Kwacha (6,697 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)