Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.368 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,120,369 Kwacha (12,022 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)