Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 181.678 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,326,921 Kwacha (12,808 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (36 minutes ago)