Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.248 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,097,183 Kwacha (R 55,063) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)