Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.127 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,133,165 Kwacha (R 39,411) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,420,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)