Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.712 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,978,533 Kwacha (R 53,463) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (1 minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (39 minutes ago)