Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 802.343 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 106% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,141,322 Kwacha (€2,669) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)