Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 388.695 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 615,202 Kwacha (1,583 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)