Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 883.363 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 100% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,527,591 Kwacha (€7,389) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,260,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Athens costs €7 (10 minutes ago)