Cost of living comparison between Rotterdam, Netherlands and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 774.869 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 97% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,625,347 Kwacha (€5,969) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)