Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 851.442 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 99% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,114,325 Kwacha (€7,181) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)