Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 521.934 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 90% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,295,730 Kwacha (NZ$8,230) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,260,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (38 minutes ago)