Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.084 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,155,685 Kwacha (руб 104,268) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)