Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.277 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,279,270 Kwacha (руб 113,443) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (40 minutes ago)