Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.510 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,260,303 Kwacha (руб 180,675) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (39 minutes ago)