Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 886.411 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,800,572 Kwacha (€3,159) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)