Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 835.905 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,643,593 Kwacha (€4,359) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)