Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 779.356 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,540,811 Kwacha (€4,543) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (38 minutes ago)