Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 825.176 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,703,489 Kwacha (€4,488) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,230,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (36 minutes ago)