Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.081 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,603,799 Kwacha (ARS $57,758) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)