Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.435 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,117,039 Kwacha (ARS $43,918) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)