Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.063 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,914,668 Kwacha (ARS $54,606) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)