Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.456 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,074,520 Kwacha (ARS $50,042) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,540,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Florianopolis costs R$ 2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)