Cost of living comparison between Rohtak, India and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.629 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 371,733 Kwacha (₨34,975) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)