Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.108 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 319,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 305,898 Kwacha (₨27,538) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (18 minutes ago)