Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.012 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 340,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 322,419 Kwacha (₨29,279) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)