Cost of living comparison between Rochester, New York, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 712.430 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rochester, New York (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,880,532 Kwacha ($4,043) in Rochester, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)