Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.180 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,886,035 Kwacha (﷼ 9,865) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)