Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 999 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.356 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,871,164 Kwacha (﷼ 9,778) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (34 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)