Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 971 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.186 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,817,819 Kwacha (﷼ 14,739) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)