Cost of living comparison between Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 189.971 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,818,413 Kwacha (﷼ 14,836) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)