Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.128 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,882,722 Kwacha (﷼ 9,851) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (40 minutes ago)