Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 26.450 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 468,750 Kwacha (17,722₴) in Rivne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)