Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.015 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 488,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 444,830 Kwacha (16,466₴) in Rivne.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)