Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 25.540 MWK / UYU
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,125 Kwacha ($U122) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)