Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.278 MWK / UYU
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,400 Kwacha ($U222) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨37,990 (about 1 hour ago)