Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.481 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,485,446 Kwacha (ARS $35,811) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)