Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.037 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,239,200 Kwacha (ARS $62,137) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)