Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 46.547 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,109,109 Kwacha (ARS $66,795) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)