Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 41.799 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,621,801 Kwacha (ARS $38,800) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,110,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)