Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.372 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,422,297 Kwacha (ARS $34,378) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)