Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 45.998 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,239,423 Kwacha (ARS $70,425) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (44 minutes ago)