Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,396 prices entered by 505 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 210.457 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 946,849 Kwacha (R$ 4,499) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 854,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)