Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,541 prices entered by 579 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 214.315 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 868,806 Kwacha (R$ 4,054) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 777,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)