Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,600 prices entered by 595 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 227.523 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 981,416 Kwacha (R$ 4,313) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 848,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)