Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,421 prices entered by 539 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 220.322 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 999,881 Kwacha (R$ 4,538) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 889,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (43 minutes ago)