Cost of living comparison between Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,503 prices entered by 523 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 229.045 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 463,769 Kwacha (R$ 2,025) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Adana costs 2.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)