Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.387 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 397,215 Kwacha (ARS $11,225) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 344,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 7,116 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)