Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.308 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 373,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 347,761 Kwacha (ARS $18,011) in Río Cuarto.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)