Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.375 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 341,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 318,703 Kwacha (ARS $16,449) in Río Cuarto.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)