Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.969 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 229,510 Kwacha (ARS $5,602) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)