Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.435 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 243,789 Kwacha (ARS $5,884) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 2 hours ago)