Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.347 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 524,881 Kwacha (ARS $21,558) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,169 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle costs AU$500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (40 minutes ago)