Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.178 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 299,325 Kwacha (ARS $10,258) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 283,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)