Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 232.146 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,792,475 Kwacha (R$ 12,029) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (17 minutes ago)